Lucky's RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lucky's RPG

This is my Roleplay website!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Renhana
Renhana

Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear. Empty
PostSubject: Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear.   Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear. EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:26 pm

Hi everyone,

I just started this topic up to get us all a little more involved, hope it's not too distracting.

I was listening to music the other day and realised how few bands I have on my I-pod. So I decided to check out Youtube for more bands. I managed to stumble across a few new bands who i now really enjoy, but once again I'm still thinking that I need more music.

Does anyone else have any favourite bands or not so well known bands that I could listen to and potentially buy the ablums for?
Back to top Go down
Lucian21
Writer
Writer
Lucian21

PostSubject: Re: Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear.   Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear. EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:59 pm

What sort of music are you interested in? If you like Japanese music, metal, rock, or classical, I can suggest a couple songs, but if you don't, I'm not going to be much help.
Back to top Go down
Renhana
Renhana

PostSubject: Re: Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear.   Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear. EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:09 pm

Well I like all music to an Extent, but I do mostly listen to J-Rock, Rock, Metal, Indie etc. That sort of group of genres. So ye I will most likely enjoy your sort of music ^.^
Back to top Go down
Luckyducky
Admin
Admin
Luckyducky

PostSubject: Re: Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear.   Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear. EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:23 pm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE rap and pop.

Yes, I know I sound like the average teenage girl, but I'm not.

I also like techno and country!!
Back to top Go down
http://luckyduckysrpg.omgforum.net
Renhana
Renhana

PostSubject: Re: Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear.   Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear. EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:33 pm

That is a really nice mix and the sort of thing I will hopefully grow into. Expanding my music tastes into more genres as well as just finding new bands ^.^
Back to top Go down
Luckyducky
Admin
Admin
Luckyducky

PostSubject: Re: Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear.   Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear. EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:44 pm

*has no idea what you just said*

POP AND COUNTRY ROCK!!!
Back to top Go down
Renhana
Renhana

PostSubject: Re: Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear.   Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear. EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:16 pm

hehe ^.^ that's ok Lucky.
Back to top Go down
Luckyducky
Admin
Admin
Luckyducky

PostSubject: Re: Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear.   Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:44 pm

Adele is good.

Lady gaga is weird.

ETC.
Back to top Go down
Lucian21
Writer
Writer
Lucian21

PostSubject: Re: Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear.   Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:00 pm

Lady Gaga is awesome Very Happy

If you're into J-rock and visual kei, I suggest The Gazette, Moi Dix Mois, Malice Mizer, Versailles, Lariene, Nega, Aicle, Mucc, Phantasmagoria, D=Out, Kiryu, Luzmelt, MoNoLith, Perestroika, ViViD, SuG, and Nega.

I personally also like goth metal and hard rock and stuff like that, so if you're interested in that, Cradle of Filth, Slayer, Marilyn Manson, Arkona, Bauhaus, The Cure, Lacrimosa, Evanescence, Within Temptation, and Eluveitie are all good bands as well.
Back to top Go down
Luckyducky
Admin
Admin
Luckyducky

PostSubject: Re: Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear.   Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:16 pm

I don't lke metal rock'n'roll too much.

It's too loud.

I know I sound like an old grandma, but loud music scares me.
Back to top Go down
Lucian21
Writer
Writer
Lucian21

PostSubject: Re: Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear.   Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:21 pm

Plenty of my friends hate loud music, so you're not alone. And, of course, just to annoy them, I always blast CoF around them XD
Back to top Go down
Luckyducky
Admin
Admin
Luckyducky

PostSubject: Re: Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear.   Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:27 pm

That's nice.
Back to top Go down
Renhana
Renhana

PostSubject: Re: Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear.   Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:23 pm

Awsome lots more bands for me to check out ^.^

Just to add a few more to the J-scene have you heard: One OK Rock, Dir En Grey, Abingdon Boys School, Aqua Timez, Scandal, Orange Range, UVERworld, High and Mighty Color, Asian Kung fu Generation, YUI and Utada Hikaru.

They are all really good bands and are quite varied in their style from Aqua Timez being the more pop end and Dir En Grey being the more Heavy stuff ^.^ (ohhhhh, listen to me being all technical)

Also Some other bands if others want to check them out: 30 Seconds to Mars, Airbourne, Alkaline Trio, Arctic Monkeys, Atreyu, Avenge Sevenfold, Biffy Clyro, Billy Talent, The Blackout, Black Tide, Bloc Party, Bombay Bycycle club, Boston, Breaking Benjamin, Coheed & Cambria, Coldplay, The Cribs, Disturbed, Dragon Force, Dropkick Murphys, The Drums, Elliot Minor, Enter Shikari, Fallout Boy, Fighting with Wire, Florence and the Machines, The Foals, Foo Fighters, The Fray, Friendly Fire, The Gallows, General Fiasco, Good Charlotte, Gorillaz, Green Day, HIM, The Hives, The Hoosiers, Iron Maiden, The Jezzabels, Journey, Kaiser Chiefs, Kids in Glass Houses, The Killers, Kill Hannah, The Kills, Killswitch Engage, Kings of Leon, The Klaxons, The Kooks, Last Dinosaurs, Linkin' Park, Limp Bizkuit, LMFAO, Lonely Island, Lostprophets, Madina Lake, Metalica, Muse, My Chemical Romance, Nero, Nickleback, The Night Marchers, Nirvana, Panic at the Disco, Papa Roach, Pendulum, Phoenix, The Prodigy, Puscifers, Rage Against the Machine, Razorlight, Scars on Broadway, The Script, Simple Plan, Skrillex, Slipknot, Snow Patrol, Soldiers can't Dance, Tenacious D, Thousand Foot Krutch, Three Days Grace, The Ting tings, Two door Cinema club, Vampire Weekend, We are Scientists, Weezer, White Stripes, The Wombats and You Me at Six.

(Just a few bands from my I-pod and I've laid them out in Alphabetical order to make things easier ^.^)

Last edited by Renhana on Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Luckyducky
Admin
Admin
Luckyducky

PostSubject: Re: Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear.   Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:02 am

Actually, I like one song from this band called awol nation.

It's called sail and it was sooooooo awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Lucian21
Writer
Writer
Lucian21

PostSubject: Re: Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear.   Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:21 am

It's amusing that there are only six bands from your list that I don't know, Ren XD

Dir En Grey is awesome, aren't they? I absolutely adore their music.
Back to top Go down
Renhana
Renhana

PostSubject: Re: Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear.   Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:42 am

ye ^.^
(some of their music is a bit screamy for me, but I like most of it)

Also I will have to add more then ^.^
Back to top Go down
Luckyducky
Admin
Admin
Luckyducky

PostSubject: Re: Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear.   Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear. EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:00 am

I usually don't have favorite artists, just music.
Back to top Go down
Renhana
Renhana

PostSubject: Re: Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear.   Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:53 pm

That makes sense I guess, but I'm hoping to have more than just a favourite genre, but just to have a large musical taste.
Back to top Go down
Warriorcatslover
Writer
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear.   Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:02 pm

I like mainly country and pop. but i'm open to any music, except opera *shudders* Anyway, two bands i really like (besides taylor swift) Lady Antebellum and Greenday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucian21
Writer
Writer
Lucian21

PostSubject: Re: Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear.   Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:07 pm

What's the matter with opera? Die Zauberfloete, Phantom of the Opera, Carmen, all of them are amazing and all are operas. Of course, my opinion is biased considering I'm training in opera, but I find it a very nice genre.
Back to top Go down
Warriorcatslover
Writer
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear.   Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:39 pm

I mean no offence to opera. I just don't like it. Plain and simple. Sorry, i didn't mean any disrespect.
Back to top Go down
Lucian21
Writer
Writer
Lucian21

PostSubject: Re: Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear.   Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:43 pm

Oh, it's fine. After all, we are all entitled to our opinions ^^ Sorry if I sounded a bit rude.
Back to top Go down
Warriorcatslover
Writer
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear.   Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:59 pm

Thats alright. i didn't think you sounded rude. And thats true, we all have our opinions Smile
Back to top Go down
Renhana
Renhana

PostSubject: Re: Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear.   Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:57 pm

Yep ^.^ and thank you for the new band name Cats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear.   Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bands, Music and MP3's for me to hear.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lucky's RPG :: Teen junk! :: Teen culture and social stuff!-
Jump to: