Lucky's RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lucky's RPG

This is my Roleplay website!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soldier X ||Sign-Ups||

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
~jabbawockee~
~jabbawockee~

Soldier X ||Sign-Ups|| Empty
PostSubject: Soldier X ||Sign-Ups||   Soldier X ||Sign-Ups|| EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:33 pm

Soldier X
||Sign-Ups||

Everyone knows that the military is always trying to find ways on improving their soldiers preformance while on missions. The military wants to have perfect soldiers. Well now they have them. Twelve children were created in a lab then implated into women for their incubation period. The military scientists altered their children's DNA, enhancing their strength, stamina, reflexes, hearing, sight, and smell while suppressing emotions like fear and empathy in order to create a batch of super-soldiers. Thus the twelve 'Soldier X's were created. Six of them being male and the other six being female. From birth they were tested, and constantly challenged in order to figure out that their experiment has worked. To their great excitment, it did work. All twelve were in all advanced beings that were able to do things that children their own age would never be able to accomplish. At the age of two their military training began. All were taught multiple forms of martial arts, hand to hand combat, how to efficiently use any weapon, how to make their own weapons, and first and formost to kill and survive. They learned how to blend in in any environment, urben and rural. These children became masters of disquise. Learning the main languages of every country, and how to speak them fluently added to their efficency of their mission.

By the time they were twelves years old they were out on missions for the military. They were worked like dogs, treated like dogs, and cared for like dogs. When not out on a mission they were confined in their quarters, a prison like cell, and kept under constant guard. Fully aware of their position and the harshness of their lives, they began to plot an escape, for their freedom. They didn't like how they were being treating like animals and like they were owned. They wanted to be free, and the only way that would happen was if they ran away. And run away they did. All escaped from the facility, killing anyone who came in their way. The military, not wanting ANYONE to know about their creation sent out assasins to kill the twelve. Now on the run and people after them to kill them in order to destroy all evidence of their existance the 'Soldier X's are now on a mission of their own.

You are a 'Soldier X' and you are on the run from the militarys skilled assasins, the ones who trained you from birth. You want to be free from their grasps, are you willing to do what it takes to be free?

||Rules||
- No Powerplaying or Godmodding.
- Everyone is 18 years old end of story.
- Romance and violence is a given.
- Please use blackouts if the roamce gets too intimate.
- Everyone has the same history so I won't even put that in the bio form.
- When it comes to fighting amongst yourselves, most of the time it will be a draw or to the death. Unless others step in and break up the fight.
- Everyone has a barcode on the lower part of their left arm right above their wrist. This is to identify them correctly.
- You may be a 'Soldier X' but even you arn't perfect. You do make mistakes but much less than the average human.
- There is only 6 boys and 6 girls.
- The max you can have is two characters and they must be of the opposite gender.
- Please put something about your favorite color in other if you've read all the rules.
- Everyone is just now entering the closest city just after escaping.

||Bio Form||
Name:
Weapon You Currently Have: (please keep in mind that if I don't feel as if the weapon goes along with the rp's setting I will ask you to change it)
Your Favorite Weapon:
Other:
Appearance:

||Accepted Characters||
(Soldier's Number-Name-RPer-Comment)
'Soldier X' #1 - Recker - Falconwing - Is the leader of the group.
'Soldier X' #2 - Rose - Warriorcatslover - None
'Soldier X' #3 - Basil - Lucian21 - The Logical One
'Soldier X' #4 - Echo - Falconwing - Ka Boom!
'Soldier X' #5 - Open Guy
'Soldier X' # 6 - Masquerade - Renhana - Master of Desguise.

Last edited by ~jabbawockee~ on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fatalattractions.forumotion.com/
Renhana
Renhana

PostSubject: Re: Soldier X ||Sign-Ups||   Soldier X ||Sign-Ups|| EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:38 pm

(Could I reserve Soldier-X #6? I will fill this in soon and then hopefully be accepted ^.^)

Name: Masquerade
Personality: Masquerade is a friendly woman who doesn't mind talking and having a good time, but when on missions she prefers to take things seriously. She is an expert at disguising herself and can blend in with crowds very well.
Soldier X #: Soldier-X # 6
Weapon You Currently Have: Dual Titanium Chakram, Set of Kunai, short katana.
Your Favorite Weapon: Dual Titanium Chakram
Other: Read like a Rose, on the grey. (But which is my favourite?)
Appearance: Masquerade, doesn't show herself openly to the other members, choosing rather to see them while in disguise or concealing her identity. She is adept at changing her appearance and so therefore always seems to look different everytime she is with other soldiers.

Last edited by Renhana on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~jabbawockee~
~jabbawockee~

PostSubject: Re: Soldier X ||Sign-Ups||   Soldier X ||Sign-Ups|| EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:15 pm

||Bio Form||
Name: Recker
Personality: Stong, caring, a go getter and always completes his missions. He has a thing where he can't leave anything unfinished. He is a natural born leader and it shows. He doesn't abuse his leadership, he trys his best to make sure everyone it treated equally.
Weapon You Currently Have: FN SCAR: Mark 16 and Mark 17- Special Forces Combat Assault Rifle. and a large serrated knife.
Your Favorite Weapon: RPA "Rangemaster" .50 caliber sniper rifle.
Other: He is the best marksmen of the six. Is the absolute sniper of the group.
Appearance: Just take him out of that shirt and put him in a muscle shirt.
***http*://*24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llddesWZYJ1qk9t29o1_500.jpg***

||Bio Form||
Name: Echo
Personality: Harsh, and not very caring at all. She does however care for the other 'Soldier X's and would do anything for them. They are her only family.
Weapon You Currently Have: Pistol and a two serrated knifes. She also has a great deal of homeade explosives.
Your Favorite Weapon: Any kind of explosive.
Other: She majors is making and detonating explosives.
Appearance:
***http*://*fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/041/a/7/Rock_girl_by_ShadowsOfTheDay.jpg***

Take out the * in the links to view them. I had to do that cause it said i couldn't post links for the first seven days of my membership????
Back to top Go down
~jabbawockee~
~jabbawockee~

PostSubject: Re: Soldier X ||Sign-Ups||   Soldier X ||Sign-Ups|| EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:17 pm

Yes I will reserve 'Soldier X' #6 for you
Back to top Go down
Renhana
Renhana

PostSubject: Re: Soldier X ||Sign-Ups||   Soldier X ||Sign-Ups|| EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Thank You ^.^ I will fill in the form as soon as I think up a proper character, who is good enough.
Back to top Go down
~jabbawockee~
~jabbawockee~

PostSubject: Re: Soldier X ||Sign-Ups||   Soldier X ||Sign-Ups|| EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:32 pm

ok fine with me Smile oh and by the way I also posted it in TennRPG
Back to top Go down
Renhana
Renhana

PostSubject: Re: Soldier X ||Sign-Ups||   Soldier X ||Sign-Ups|| EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:49 pm

ah ok i'll look for it there too, and make the same character hopefully, if the place is still open
Back to top Go down
Lucian21
Writer
Writer
Lucian21

PostSubject: Re: Soldier X ||Sign-Ups||   Soldier X ||Sign-Ups|| EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:06 pm

Name: Basil
Personality: Despite his celebrity-quality appearance, Basil is likely the most boring person anyone could meet. He speaks in a complete monotone no matter what he is saying, and doesn't show any expression of emotion on his pretty face no matter what the situation may be. Extremely rarely will he lose control and actually show emotions, but he generally will quickly regain his composure directly afterwards. He lives by logic alone, and doesn't seem to understand the concept of doing things even if they are illogical. Because of this, he may not rescue people who he is allies with(his term for friends) and can generally be seen as a bit of a jerk at times. He isn't mean, however. He just is logical.
Number: Soldier-X #3
Weapon You Currently Have: Mosin-Nagant Dragoon Rifle, as well as various types of poisons.
Your Favorite Weapon: Poisons
Other: Roses are red, violets are blue, I can't rhyme at all. (I'm a top class poet, amn't I? XD)
Appearance: Basil is of an average height, if a bit short, standing at 5'10". He has a thin, almost scrawny, build with few noticeable muscles. If he is standing still, he looks like an ordinary, slightly underweight teen, but you can see his skin ripple with hidden sinews when he moves. Basil has long blond hair that is almost white in colour. It is surprisingly long for a soldier, reaching his waist in length. He generally will wear it in either one long braid going down his back or in an elaborate set of braids wrapping around his head to keep his hair out of his face. His eyes are dark green in colour, and are a rather stunning shade. He has lightly tanned skin; it's a lighter shade than one would expect for the amount of time Basil spends outside in the sun. Basil can be described as handsome.
Back to top Go down
Warriorcatslover
Writer
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Soldier X ||Sign-Ups||   Soldier X ||Sign-Ups|| EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:09 pm

Name: Rose Richards.
Personality: Tom-boy, but can be girly at times, she likes to have fun when she can, she likes to read, write and just go for runs, but not run from things. She vially oposes those who try and keep her as a pet.
Weapon You Currently Have: (please keep in mind that if I don't feel as if the weapon goes along with the rp's setting I will ask you to change it): Two small daggers.
Your Favorite Weapon: A longsword.
Other: I like the rainbow!!!!!!!
Appearance: Average height but with really long brown hair, hangs all the way down to her buttox, so she frequently ties it up in a pony tail with a long violet ribbon she carries. (If you've ever seen Lemony Snickets A series of unfortunate events, Rose ties her hair like Violet.) She is somewhat pale, with bright blue eyes. She normally wears a snug t-shirt and some black skinny jeans and tennis shoes, but she'll wear anything really, thats just her prefferd outfit.
Back to top Go down
~jabbawockee~
~jabbawockee~

PostSubject: Re: Soldier X ||Sign-Ups||   Soldier X ||Sign-Ups|| EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 pm

All accepted Smile
Back to top Go down
~jabbawockee~
~jabbawockee~

PostSubject: Re: Soldier X ||Sign-Ups||   Soldier X ||Sign-Ups|| EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:36 pm

One more guy and we can start the RP

Lol why is is that in both RP's I can't get anyone to sign up for Soldier X #5?
Back to top Go down
Luckyducky
Admin
Admin
Luckyducky

PostSubject: Re: Soldier X ||Sign-Ups||   Soldier X ||Sign-Ups|| EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:23 pm

Name:Unknown (They call her Mad Hatter)
Personality:she's a little insane.
Weapon You Currently Have:Just a dagger
Your Favorite Weapon:dagger
Other:she has super speed? And purple is awesome.
Appearance: http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbo5lgy1ZT1qdqtd8o1_400.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://luckyduckysrpg.omgforum.net
Renhana
Renhana

PostSubject: Re: Soldier X ||Sign-Ups||   Soldier X ||Sign-Ups|| EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:53 pm

One thing Lucky, We don't get super powers, but I suppose it might be ok for your character to excel a bit more at speed.
Sorry just thought I should mention it because I don't think Jabba is on and he told me that for my other character on TeenRPG version.
Back to top Go down
~jabbawockee~
~jabbawockee~

PostSubject: Re: Soldier X ||Sign-Ups||   Soldier X ||Sign-Ups|| EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:42 pm

Thank you Hana, and yes no one has any superpowers, and they are mentally sane. So if you would please edit your characters bio also I am not accepting anymore girls. So your character has to be a guy if you want to join. Also everyone please know that these soldiers have lived in an underground base all their life and they never leave unless to go on missions which are always supervised. So them running away will be their first time being on their own.
Back to top Go down
Luckyducky
Admin
Admin
Luckyducky

PostSubject: Re: Soldier X ||Sign-Ups||   Soldier X ||Sign-Ups|| EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:13 pm

.....I guess I won't join, sorry.

I like playing girls.

This is still a good rp.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://luckyduckysrpg.omgforum.net
Renhana
Renhana

PostSubject: Re: Soldier X ||Sign-Ups||   Soldier X ||Sign-Ups|| EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:28 am

oh T^T see I don't think there are many Rper's who like playing male characters.

Hopefully someone wil join eventually.
Back to top Go down
~jabbawockee~
~jabbawockee~

PostSubject: Re: Soldier X ||Sign-Ups||   Soldier X ||Sign-Ups|| EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:48 pm

Ok thats fine lucky Smile

Yeah I kinda noticed that Hana, and lets hope someone does join.
Back to top Go down
Lucian21
Writer
Writer
Lucian21

PostSubject: Re: Soldier X ||Sign-Ups||   Soldier X ||Sign-Ups|| EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:13 pm

If I were allowed to, I'd be glad to make another male character ^^ Of course, if you don't want me to roleplay two males, that's fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Renhana
Renhana

PostSubject: Re: Soldier X ||Sign-Ups||   Soldier X ||Sign-Ups|| EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:09 pm

Did we end up finding a #5 in the TRPG version? Or did you take the role jabba?
Back to top Go down
~jabbawockee~
~jabbawockee~

PostSubject: Re: Soldier X ||Sign-Ups||   Soldier X ||Sign-Ups|| EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:11 pm

Yes you can make another male character Lucian. And no #5 on the TRPG version is a NPC, anyone can roleplay him
Back to top Go down
Lucian21
Writer
Writer
Lucian21

PostSubject: Re: Soldier X ||Sign-Ups||   Soldier X ||Sign-Ups|| EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:34 pm

Ok, here's my second charrie ^^

Name: Mozart
Personality: Taking the name of the famous composer, Mozart always was a fan of music. He also happens to be a great fan of blood and gore. Combining these two interests, he has his signature way of killing: Slicing the throat under the jaw, by the vocal chords, and carving a music note into the forehead of the victim. Despite this brutal way of killing, Mozart is actually completely sane, much to the surprise of most people. He just happens to have some slight anger-management issues, and far too much creativity for his own good.
Number: Soldier-X #5
Weapon You Currently Have: http://www.militaria.pl/upload/wysiwyg/gfx/produkty/9/noz_uc_knights_dagger_UC1144_w.jpg
Your Favorite Weapon: Any sort of knife.
Other: Rainbows are gorgeous, wouldn't you agree?
Appearance: Mozart is surprisingly short, standing at only 5'4". He is also incredibly vicious, so anyone who comments on his height needs to fear for their life. With a stocky build, Mozart isn't exactly fat, but he certainly is muscular. His hair is black and curly, reaching to his shoulders in length. He often wears it pulled back into a ponytail, although strands of it always spring loose and hang in his face. He has dark blue eyes that aren't a very stunning shade, they're just really dark. His skin is lightly tanned.
Back to top Go down
Renhana
Renhana

PostSubject: Re: Soldier X ||Sign-Ups||   Soldier X ||Sign-Ups|| EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:00 pm

Cool character ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soldier X ||Sign-Ups||   Soldier X ||Sign-Ups|| Empty

Back to top Go down

Soldier X ||Sign-Ups||
Page 1 of 1