Lucky's RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lucky's RPG

This is my Roleplay website!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zombie Apocolypse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renhana
Renhana

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:33 pm

Ok so, I'm in the middle of changing a Roleplay I did from TRPG into a story. It's will hopefully make sence as it will still be in the same sort of format.

It might be awful but it might work really well, so I hope you all enjoy it when I eventually get it finished and posted into this topic.
Back to top Go down
Luckyducky
Admin
Admin
Luckyducky

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:49 am

The title sounds pretty good, so, good luck!!
Back to top Go down
http://luckyduckysrpg.omgforum.net
Renhana
Renhana

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:05 pm

(Thank you and here it is, tell me if it doesn't make sense as I really just threw it together from my posts, it might need the other characters posts, to make sense.)

Megumi’s family ran a small Pharmacy before the zombie outbreak and she had training in first aid, she was also a master class swordsman in her colleges fencing class, which helps her to survive (until she meets up with the group from the school).
Megumi was delivering a few orders of pain medication to some long standing clients of her parents’ pharmacy. Riding her bike through the streets she noticed how oddly deserted they were today, but thought nothing of it. 'Maybe there is a house party somewhere in the street and that's why no-one’s about,' she thought to herself peddling a little faster. The wind was whipping around her as she rode blowing her skirt and shirt tails out behind her. The strap tied around her waist holding the pouch on her back in place stay resolutely still. She had made sure it was fastened tight before taking off from her parents’ house/pharmacy a few blocks away.

Turning a corner by gripping a slender pale skinned hand onto a sign post and skidding the bike slightly she entered yet another abandoned road. The first customers’ house was just a bit further. Arriving on destination she stopped the bike sharply; Megumi stepped down from the bike and leant it up against the wall to go and deliver the medicine. She opened the front gate and walked up the path not noticing the broken upstairs window or that the airy silence had been constant for about seven minutes.

Megumi knocked on the door waiting for it to be opened so she could collect the signature and be on her way. Nothing, no answer. She knocked again and called out, "Hello, is anyone home? Mr. Hanson?" The resident of this house was an elderly man who lived alone. Maybe something had happened, what if he was injured inside? She pulled her phone out of a pocket and dialed for an ambulance.

Ring ring, ring ring. A voice on the end of the line replied in a stony monotone call, "I'm sorry your call cannot be answered at the minuet, if you try again in a few minutes or leave a message we will get back to you as soon as possible." The emergency services weren’t answering? Now that is unusual. Megumi turned to walk back to her bike as a disheveled man entered to garden through the open gateway. He was limping slightly and moaning in what seemed like pain. "Are you alright, sir?" Megumi called to the man stepping towards him as he slowly made his way up the garden path.
The man advancing on Megumi didn't answer and the hungry look I his eyes unnerved her slightly. She took a step backwards from the odd man. BANG! Megumi nearly jumped out of her skin as a loud thud came from the other side of Mr. Hanson's front door. She stepped off of the path and slowly backed away across the grass, her eyes still fixed on the man in front of her. "What are you doing?" she asked the man and again he didn't answer, there were more thumping noises on the door as if someone was trying to break their way out.

Megumi didn't want to stay here, her instincts were telling her this was bad and that she should run as far and as fast as she could. She decided to make a break for her bike past this man. Suddenly the front door of Mr. Hanson's house broke from its frame and collapsed out into the yard. On top of the door Mr. Hanson fell to landing onto the door hard as it collided with the ground. He was even sicklier looking than normal and was missing a chunk from his shoulder. A bite mark that was dripping with blood. Megumi screamed and ran for the gate way. The man lurched towards her, grabbing her arm.

She lashed out, hitting the man in the face with a well placed blow. The man stumbled backwards letting go of her arm and she ran out of the gate way. She grabbed her bike from against the wall and pushed it along for a bit. Jumping onto the seat, she began pedaling frantically trying to escape the scene she had just witnessed. Tears welling in her eyes. Mr. Hanson had always been kind to her when she visited to deliver his medicines and the image of him falling to the floor covered in blood now swirled around in her thoughts. She pedaled faster taking the route back to her house, still crying as she rode.
Megumi peddled furiously trying to get back to her house. She saw the high school that she lived near advancing closer as she rode along. A few students from the school burst through the front doors and ran out into the street. In surprise Megumi turned her bike to try and avoid the students. The bike fell skidding on the concrete and sliding out from under her. Colliding with the ground she winced at the pain and rolled as the bike slid off into the group of fleeing students. 'Why are they running outside at this time? Surely school hasn't finished yet,' she thought picking herself up off the floor, she pulled out her phone as one of the students yelled out to her.

"What are you doing? Run for it! They're crazy!" the student screamed a panicked expression covered his face as he ran past her. She turned to watch this student run past, confusion hitting her hard. More and more students when fleeing the school. "What's happening?" Megumi shouted hoping one of the teachers, who were fleeing along with the students, would give her an answer with some rationality. No-one answered, unless with their own incoherent screams and shouts. It was pandemonium on this road now; people were being knocked down, pushed around, everyone trying to escape.

Megumi turned back to the front gates and tried to push her way through the crowds. She noticed that some of the students had blood on their skin and uniforms. 'What is going on?' she thought. She pushed through the crowd to the other side nearer her house. Everyone was fleeing from houses and buildings taking to the streets in panic and confusion. People were even attacking each other. Punching. Kicking. Biting? It looked like something out of a thriller movie. The fact is it was something from a thriller movie, brought into reality all around her.
Megumi watched stunned as the people around her attacked each other, she stumbled backwards and tripped over someone lying on the ground. She fell to the floor and scrambled away from the chaos. She crawled along head low trying to ignore what was going on all around her. A hand grabbed her angle and she let out a squeal, kicking out with her other leg her foot collided with the persons face. The person had blood over their face and were covered in cuts that looked like scratch marks. She kicked him in the face again and pulled her angle out of his grip.

Megumi jumped to her feet and began to run, 'what is going on?' she thought as she ran away from the school like everyone else was doing. Turning into a side lane she sprinted as fast as her thin legs would carry her, she burst out of the other end of the alley and into a familiar road. Or it would have been if not for the blood covered people staggering around in it. There was a group of them surrounding a car and banging against the windows. 'Someone must be trapped inside, but what can I do?' she thought and turned away. She rushed over to her family pharmacy, trying to find her family.

She searched the whole house as quietly as possible and there was no-one else inside. She went to check the basement and found it was locked. Scrabbling at the keys on her belt, she searched for the right one to open it. She found the correct key and opened the doors. It was empty, except for an ornate sword and scabbard that her family must have left for her. It proved that they were alive and knew she would come back. She wouldn't be able to search for them alone with people going crazy like this. "I need to find other sane people," she said leaving the basement and thinking hard as to where she should hunt for others.
Megumi made her way back along a small alley, heading back towards the school building. 'If anyone has survived this madness they will most likely be trying to get up high,' she thought to herself as she moved through the streets silently. The school building was the highest in this part of town so she headed there. 'And if there is any safe zones or something they will be trying to chopper out survivors, so getting up high is the best first step and best way of getting rescued,' she continued in her inner monologue. A few of the crazy people where attacking a pack of dogs which where huddled together in a small alley way and luckily didn't notice her as she slipped past. She reached the school entrance and no-one was around. She ran up to the main front doors and peered through the panel of glass in the door. In the entrance corridor she could see more of the crazed human stumbling around as if drunk, they were covered in blood and injuries, most likely caused from the rampage earlier.
Megumi pushed the doors open and was greeted by the choir of groans and moaning noises from the army of dead that filled the school halls and corridors. Walking forward her shoes tapping on the blood stained floor, echoing through the school. She drew the sword from its sheath and continued striding forwards, her skirt and shirt tails blowing along behind her. 'If you don't kill them, they will kill you,' she told herself in her head.

Bringing her sword up in front of herself she began the journey to the rooftop. There were two options the elevator or the stairs. She decided that the stairs were the more sensible option as you could move an you own pace and wouldn't be in the confined space of the elevator. If you took the elevator and ended up in a crowd of 'them' you would have no-where to run. She sliced through the arm of one creature as it stretched out to grab her and continued walking ignoring the majority of the creatures.

She reached the bottom of the stairs and began to run up them taking two or three steps at a time with each long stride. Picking up speed she left behind the crazy humans from the bottom floor and only had to contend with the ones scattered on the stair case. With quick reactions and fast hacking motions she managed to fight her way to the 6th floor and found a small horde of 'them' blocking her way, chasing something that was screaming out for help. A survivor.
Megumi gripped her sword tighter as she heard more screams from higher up the staircase. She stabbed one of the crazed humans in the back with a quick thrust of the blade it pierced straight through and she whipped it back out, the 'thing' fell down the stairs with the retraction of the sword blade. A few of the creatures turned to look at her from their blank hollow eyes. She swiped the sword at them, cutting their torsos and limbs making them loose balance and tumble as she passed.

She was fighting hard, not wanting to kill humans but the fear of her own death pushed her forwards through the crowd. Slicing and hacking at 'them' as she forced her way to the next floor. She continued upward and saw the crowd was breaking as she continued attacking. She finally broke through and could see the clear staircase with a boy, fleeing up the stairs with a broom in his hand.

'Is he the survivor? I should help him, but what if it's a trap and he's really one of 'them'?' she thought struggling between whether or not to rush to his help. She had forced the creatures further down the stairs so if he was a survivor he would be able to escape further.
Megumi backed up the stairs towards where Youhuang had sat to rest, she was holding the sword in front of her and if one of the advancing creatures got to close she would swipe at it. Often they didn't back away and got sliced by the swords sharp blade causing them to wobble off balance and occasionally fall backwards only to be stepped over by the one behind it. She couldn't bring herself to kill them and was being pushed backwards up the stairs for her sympathy.

She reached where Youhuang was sat ad glanced down at him. "Come on, we need to get to the rooftop. Do you think you can walk some more?" she asked and crouched next to him still swinging the sword to hold the crazed humans back from where he was sat.
Megumi helped the boy up and guarded him as he made a slow pace up the stairs, he was definitely struggling. When he asked her a question she simply replied with, "I don't know what's happening, hopefully we can find out when we're safe." She slashed one of the creatures across its face and it didn't even flinch, they didn't seem to respond to the injuries and continued forcing her and the boy up towards the roof.

They were nearing the top and found many of the 'things' collapsed all around with sword wounds as if someone else had been trying to fend them off. This was lucky as if the person hadn't of finished them off Megumi and the boy would have been trapped, having gotten so close to the roof. She wouldn't be able to fend the monsters off from both sides while still trying to make it to the roof.

She called out hoping that if the person who had killed them was still alive they would hear her. "Hello? Are you out there?" she shouted still forcing 'them' away from herself. She hoped they were alive and that they could make it to the roof with them.
"Thank you," Megumi said with a sigh of relief at the other stranger's words, she gripped the boy's arm and lifted him from the floor again. Placing his arm around her shoulders she managed to help carry him up the remaining flight of stairs. Reaching the roof top she leant him down against the wall next to the doorway at the top of the stair case. She crouched next to him and said, "Are you alright? Is there any way I can help?" She peered into his eyes making sure they weren't blood shot from hemorrhaging. She placed a hand on his shoulder and asked, "What's your name?"
"It's nice to meet you, Youhuang. I just wish it was under better circumstances." Megumi said smiling at him to hopefully lighten his mood a bit. He talked about medicine and this made her remember the pouch strapped around her waist. She turned around and unzipped the pouches front, gazing over her shoulder at him she said, "there are some different medicines in there, hopefully some will be the right ones and you can stock up a bit more. I'm not sure what's wrong so I can't be of more use, but if you want to look through I don't mind."

She smiled over her shoulder then looked towards the stair well. 'I hope the other boy is alright down there. I should go back and help, but I can't leave Youhuang by himself incase other crazy people attack,' Megumi thought as she crouched with her back to Youhuang so that he could rummage through the open pouch on the back of her waist.
Megumi watched the other boy emerge from the darkness, he was splattered with blood and removing his earphones. Had he been listening it music the whole time while killing those people? He had killed people, he was a murderer, but he had saved them all from those crazed people and she was grateful towards him. "Are you alright?" She called out down the stairs as he walked closer, she held her sword limply at her side and stood watching him get closer. She smiled, hoping to cheer him up and show her gratitude. "Thank you," she said in a mutter and stepped backwards from the doorway to let him pass.
Megumi watched the other boy emerge from the darkness, he was splattered with blood and removing his earphones. Had he been listening it music the whole time while killing those people? He had killed people, he was a murderer, but he had saved them all from those crazed people and she was grateful towards him. "Are you alright?" She called out down the stairs as he walked closer, she held her sword limply at her side and stood watching him get closer. She smiled, hoping to cheer him up and show her gratitude. "Thank you," she said in a mutter and stepped backwards from the doorway to let him pass.
"Run? Why would I run from you?" She asked looking confused by his question. This other boy wasn't much younger than herself, but he seemed wise and rather intelligent in ways that she didn't. It looked like the only survivors at the school had been these two boys, either everyone else was crazy or had run away. Maybe that's what he was talking about, but why would they be running from him? Megumi looked at the boy as he past then looked back at Youhuang. She was worried for him and hoped he would be alright, she didn't know what was wrong with him, but it looked serious and must be a long running condition due to the oxygen tank and large supply of meds.

Megumi walked over next to Youhuang and sat down, sliding her sword back into it's sheath. She gazed up at the other boy wondering why people would be running from him. "Oh," she started with sudden realization and said, "I haven’t told either of you my name. I'm Megumi Watanabe, nice to meet you." She smiled as she said this and leant back against the wall again.
"Ah," Megumi sat stunned by the question; she didn't know how to answer it. She could only reply with a saddened expression and the words, "I don't know." She looked up to the other boy, hoping he might have a better idea of what's happening and asked, "Do you have any idea what's going on?" She sat on her heels with her knees pressed into the gravely surface of the rooftop and every so often would glance across to the still open doorway to the stair well. Was it safe leaving it open like this? Maybe they should try barricading it with something like one of the school tables from downstairs, but that meant going back into the building and that wasn't safe in the slightest.

She just sat staring up into the other boys face waiting for him to answer Youhuang's question. She hoped he would be able to answer it and would know something about this.
Megumi sat silently listening to Mimoku talk, he did know much more about this than she did. She didn't move or speak just sat staring up at him while he spoke. When he finished she stood up and walked towards him, no longer looking him in the eyes but instead staring down at her own feet as she walked. She stopped for a second in front of him then wrapped her arms around him and hugged tightly. "Thank you," she muttered again in his ear quietly then she said, "It must have been difficult for you." She looked over the body that Mimoku had pointed at and a tear ran down he face. She let go of him and smiled, he had saved them and would no doubt save them again, countless times.
Megumi stood stunned for a moment, thinking 'He actually enjoys killing.' Shaking her head slightly to remove the doubtful thoughts she walked over the metal ventilation box which Mimoku had cut from the wall and was pushing across towards the door. She grabbed the other end and began pulling it, dragging it across rooftop. When the box was in place in front of the door she relaxed again, safe in the knowledge that they were safe for now. However they wouldn't be able to stay up here they would need food, more weapons for protection and a water source. She thought about places they could go, possibly a mall or shopping centre. She couldn't think of any enclosed malls nearby and the only shopping centre was an open air high street. No good for defending against attacks, but maybe a place where more survivors would be.

She looked up at Mimoku and asked, "What do we do know? We won't be able to stay here forever." A worried expression drifted over her face and she sat with her hands on her knees. Gazing down at her trembling fingers, she leant her back against the wall once more.
Megumi smiled, "I hope they can't, after all they are still humans and I doubt anyone would be able to climb the walls with only there fingertips." She demonstrated this by placing her finger tips into the tiny ridges in the brick wall they were leant against. She looked at Youhuang and added, "We should be safe enough here until we have to move again." She smiled at him trying to make him feel better about their position at the moment, trapped on a rooftop with no-where to go.

"Oh ye, if you ever need help getting around like on the stairs, don't hesitate to ask and i'll do my best to help," Megumi said placing a hand on Youhuang's shoulder and gripping slightly to re-assure his confidence.
Megumi stood up and said, "I'll come too, it will be easier with two of us, we can collect more stuff and will have two swords instead of one and I'm sure I’ll be able to keep up." She smiled and began emptying the pouch on her back so that she could carry some food in it. She placed the variety of pain killer medicines down next to Youhuang and tied her sword scabbard into the pouches belt. Looking up at Youhuang she asked, "Do you think you will be ok here on your own for a little while?"
Megumi nodded and moved to leave. She paused for a moment and turned to look back at Youhuang, she didn't like leaving him on his own and quickly thought up an idea. She rushed over to the ceremonially dead principal and searched quickly for his phone. Pulling it out of his pocket and bringing it back over to Youhuang, she placed it next to him and pulled out a pen an blank prescription form from the pile of pouch items, which now sat next to the wall. She scribbled down her number and placed it under the phone, saying "Youhuang, if anything happens and you need us to come back, call my number and i'll be back to help as fast as possible.

She stood once more and walked to the edge of the rooftop looking down for a safe route. She climbed over the edge and gripped the pipe tightly. "We should be back before night, so stay safe," she said smiling slightly and then dropping out of his vision. She climbed down the pipe and hopped lightly over to the open window frame, using this to swing over onto a flag pole and sliding down to land on the ground near Mimoku. "Ok, where are we heading then?" Megumi asked, gripping the sword handle once more.
"I think your right with the mall idea, there will be a much bigger supply," Megumi said in response and began walking in the direction he had pointed out first. She kept her eyes open for any of 'them' and didn't let go of her sword hilt. A helicopter whooshed over head and she stared up at it. It was good to know that society hadn't completely collapsed and that there were other survivors, on the other hand if they had stopped and made a signal first then the helicopter would have seen it and come to rescue them. They could have been escaping right now. She sighed slightly and said, "I doubt they will be passing by again for a while, so now we defiantly need a supply source."
Megumi followed Mimoku keeping her sword raised and covering his back, she checked corners as they moved through the streets past alley ways and broken door frames. "Ok, i'll follow and cover you. We need to hurry, day will break in an hour or so," she said calmly looking up at the sky for a brief moment.
Megumi stood next to the door and nodded to Mimoku. "It is strange, I wonder where everyone is?" She said quietly as if she talked loudly 'they' would burst out of the mall door and attack them. She raised her sword readying herself to breach the door and make a sweep search of the mall. She had visited this mall a few times before and knew the rough layout. There were loads of clothes shops, food shops, sports shops, and even a section that was restricted and she had never entered even after reaching the age of 18. She stood quietly and waited for Mimoku's call.
Megumi nodded as Mimoku began telling her his plan then when her rushed through the door she stood startled by his crazy actions. She walked into the doorway and stood staring at him as he ran out into the main hall zone, shouting. She stood quietly stunned by what he was doing. "What ... why would," she couldn't form any questions through her confusion and lifted her sword again to protect herself from any that might burst out of nowhere. She stood watching him for a moment then spotted some of 'them' emerging from shops and stair wells, they were obviously moving down towards Mimoku and herself.

Megumi quickly snapped to her senses and gripped her sword tighter, stepping through the door way and running off to a stair well on the left; she knew what she was doing. Moving silently she paced up the emergency access stairs which had already had the alarm worn down. She ran up the stairs counting the floors as she moved. Reaching the third floor she gripped the door handle to re-enter the balcony that ran around the void in the middle of this floor. She opened the door slowly, ready to react towards any of 'them' that might attack. She slipped out and crept across the balcony, staring around.

She past a clothes shop and onwards towards the army surplus store that she remembered passing many times on the way up the escalator system that ran up and down the void, from the main hall zone all the way to the top floor and back. She reached the store and walked in saying lightly under her breath, "This is perfect." The shop had been ransacked, like most of the other shops in this mall, yet there still remained a multitude of guns, army gear, survival rations, etc. She unzipped the pouch on her back and slipped in a few bags of survival rations. Picking up a rifle from behind the counter and a few small boxes of ammo. She moved through the store, looking around and taking anything that would help clear this mall.
Megumi gathered together two combat knives along with the sniper rifle she picked up earlier. She clipped a stock onto the rifles butt and clipped a strap to the gun. Screwing on a silencer and grabbing more ammo the whole time. She sheathed the two knives and slung the rifle back onto her back. Gripping the handle of her sword she looked back over to Mimoku and said, "Well I’ve never fired a gun before but there is always time to practice, and having more weapons can't hurt." She smiled across at him and walked back towards the front of the shop. She picked up a lighter stock assault rifle on the way out for Youhuang to use, along with more ammo and a platypus water holder.

She walked back out onto the balcony and drew her sword. "Should we get out of here or did you have more places to give a look at," she uttered as she looked through the rifle scope down into the main hall where 'they' were massing around, heading on their way back up. She clicked the pin on a grenade she had picked up, fiddling with it slightly to make sure she had activated it properly. She held it over the edge and let go. The small device of destruction fell through the air and Megumi watched it fall.
Megumi, not hearing Etna, moved away from the balcony edge have cleared a large amount of the zombies with the grenade. She moved over to the escalator and spotted 'them' trying to climb up both directional stairs. She crouched at the top and slid the Rifle around to aim down the moving staircase. She aimed the scope carefully down into the creatures advancing at a steady pace.

She clenched the trigger and an explosion of stifled noise and high compressed metal bullet blasted from the tip of the silencer. The bullet splattered through one of the creatures shredding through the walking corpse it flew backwards off its feet knocking more of the monsters down the stairs only to be propped up against the massing of zombies further down the stairs. Megumi tightened her grip on the gun as it tried to jump out of her arms. She pulled back the gun cock and the bullet casing fell out, tapping onto the polished blood spattered floor by her feet.
Megumi swung the rifle back onto her back and stood up again. Drawing her sword she turned and looked around. There was a pharmacy in this mall not much larger than her families and at hear the mention of Youhuang she decided that she should stock up on his prescription and any oxygen canisters she can find. Dashing off around the circular balcony that encompasses the void she found the pharmacy and peered through the broken glass doorway.

The lights had been broken and the darkness encroached around the patches on the floor where the halls light dripped past her silhouette. She stepped through the doorway drawing her sword and squinting into the gloom. Running her blade through the fog of mystery she paced further forward. Her vision wavered adjusting to the dim light and the room cleared.
The room was small but luckily had a store room at the back. She walked through and slide the folding door open with a slight creek of slightly rusted hinges. "Yes," she said with quiet joy, staring at the oxygen canister sat on the floor at the back of the store room. Unfortunately there was only one and she lifted it up with a slight struggle. It was awkward to carry and not as light as she had originally thought.

Pacing back out of the pharmacy she heard Mimoku calling her from across the void. She walked over to the banister and gazed back over to him. He was stood with a stranger who she couldn't make out quite clearly from this distance. She called back over to him, "Mimoku, What?"
Megumi strode back out of the pharmacy dragging an oxygen tank along the floor. She smiled slightly at Mimoku and said, "I found this for Youhuang." She walked past him and to the edge of the void looking down to the floors below to see anyways out that 'they' wouldn't have found.
Megumi scanned the escalators, elevators and stair ways. There was a multitude of ways to get down to the lower floors and the beast swarming bellows were blocking every way that she could see. Leaning over the rail to peer down to the bottom floor she didn't notice as her small pack slide around her waist. She spotted the route that looked clearest and decided to go for it before that to was overrun.

She hopped back and turned to walk towards the stairs she had desisted to take, they were over the other side of the void, and lurched as the strap of her pack caught on the broken rail. The sharp shard of metal tore through the thin fabric, severing the strap. The back fell as if in slow motion in front of Megumi's eyes, which spread wide in shock.

Swinging her arm out, desperate to grab the fabric bag as it fell to the polished floor; Megumi slipped knocking the pack of its falling path. It hit the floor with a light clatter, rolling and tilting over the edge of the void. Her heart stopped. The pack disappeared over the edge and she slammed her foot forward, abandoning hope to watch the little form of the medi-kit disappearing into the cloud of the dead.

The pack smashed open amongst the creatures and they turned their blank eyes up towards the ray of light that clearly showed the figure of Megumi staring down over the rail. The roars and moans began to multiply, echoing up through the gapping void. Megumi swung around, hefting up the oxygen tank and drawing one of her swords in her other hand.
Megumi stepped away from the edge of the void and the broken metal rail cut a small gash into her arm, she winced at the pain but forced through it. With a slow jog, the oxygen tank was weighing her down, she began the path around the void. Blood ran from the wound on her arm and she had nothing to cover it with. The cacophony of groans echoed up through the halls and passageways of the mall, ringing into her ears as if the beast were there breathing down on her neck.

She began to panic, they would cut off ever hope of escape in their blind rage to feed. Megumi decided on siezing her last option before that two was removed as a possibility. The Roof. There would have to be an outside escape hatch which, would lead to a fire escape on the outside of the building. She turned and looked back down into the void, a torrent of the monsters that now infested this world was rush towards her up every floor. She thought briefly of anyone else who would be in the mall, being ripped to pieces by these animals.

She staggered slightly at the sickening thought. With a little shake, Megumi gazed up again and spotted it, the small ladder on the floor above leading up to the roof hatch. She jerked the oxygen tank up again so that it rested more evenly on her back and shoulder. With a slightly faster sprint she dashed around to the stairs to take her up to the top floor. One of the creatures had beaten her to it but, she cut it down with a swipe of anxiety and panic.

She flew up the stairs and gave a final push to force her way around to the foot of the ladder. She sheathed her sword again and began to climb one hand after the other, not taking her eyes off of the hatch above her. The frenzy of noise was closing in behind her, up the levels slowly one after another. She placed both hands onto the hatch and hocked her feet securely into the rungs of the ladder. With a shout and lunch of hope for freedom and life she forced the hatch open.
Megumi squinted in the bright light, which hit her full on in the face. She lifted herself up and kicked the hatch closed behind her. The roof was full of clustered vents, aerials, generators and even an old fashioned water tower standing over to one side. She swung around looking for the stairwell or ladder that would suffice as the Fire exit for this building. She spotted the shiny railing to the fire escape stair well and dashed over to it.

The noises of the zombies were now echoing through the hatch and the clanging noise told her that they had reached the foot of the ladder and were forcing their way up to the roof. She needed to leave and fast. Skidding slightly on the grit covered roof and slammed heavily into the rail. She turned back to see rotting hands reaching up through the hole. One of the monsters was climbing up through the hatch out onto the roof, followed by the hordes of its fellows.

Megumi's hair flew across her face from the strong wind and she brushed it out of her vision wincing at the pain from the fresh wound. She gripped the rail with her free hand and pulled the oxygen tank up once again. With loud clanging footsteps she descended the stairwell rapidly; glad to be making it away from this building of horrors. She ran down two flights of stair then stopped, dread filled her as she gazed down at the smashed remains of the next flight of stairs. Bellow that was still intact but it was an 8ft - 9ft drop onto a possibly unstable structure, which could easily break away from the buildings edge, plummeting her to her death.
Megumi stared down at the drop below her, she had two options: Jump and risk death or stay, fight them off for as long a possibly and risk being changed into one of those monsters. The Zombie at the front of the crowd was slammed into the rail at the top of the flight of stairs and Megumi could hear the sliding paces of the zombies making a painfully slow descent towards her. She could see up through the grating at the masses of the dead, who had come to claim her.

"I'm not going to become one of you," She shouted in a desperate hope that they would lose interest, turn and leave her. This was a foolish thought and she knew it, pulling the Oxygen tank from her shoulder. She placed it onto the grating beneath her and gave it a good hard smack with the dull edge of her blade to make sure it wouldn't break on hitting the floor below. She needed to keep the tank intact at all costs, she would feel a thousand times worse if Youhuang died too because she broke the reason they had come to the mall.

Satisfied with the sturdiness of the tank, she threw it down to the next level. The hordes of creatures were now only one floor above, she had to jump now. Re-sheathing her sword for the fourth and final (although she did not know it) time that day, Megumi readied herself for the jump. If she could land right, there was a good chance she could make it. Taking a step back to get a bit of a run up, she realized too late that the vicious animals were right behind her.
Megumi spun on the spot as the wall of grabbing clawing hands, reached out at her. Fingernail, scratched over her face and arms and gripping at her wrists, angles and hair. She stepped away from them quickly with her one free foot, out onto nothing. Megumi fell backwards, dragging several off balance zombies with her. Her eyes widened and she slowly tilted off the broken platform.

The sharp edge of the shattered grating dug a chunk from the back of her leg as rotated in the air. Her head falling past her feet and she let out a scream of terror and realization that she couldn't possibly survive this. The beasts on top of her ignored the air rushing past them, the ground approaching and continued to attack, bite and gouge. Her thin form collided with an echoing, ringing, SMASH against the steel grid of the floor. Her head jolted forwards as it connected with the immovable object below. She was dead nearly as soon as she touched the floor, but that didn’t stop the zombies from piling over the edge to plummet down the drop after her.

They continued to feast on what had seconds before, been a hopeful, uplifted human being.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie Apocolypse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lucky's RPG :: Miscellaneous Thingys :: Your writing-
Jump to: