Lucky's RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lucky's RPG

This is my Roleplay website!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glossary!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luckyducky
Admin
Admin
Luckyducky

Glossary!! Empty
PostSubject: Glossary!!   Glossary!! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:12 pm

OOC means out-of-character, it is used to say things that's not meant for the charcter you're rping. You can also use ((insert words in here))

Example:
The wolf walked into the clearing, shook it's pelt and growled.
OOC:Hey, what's going on?
((Hey, what's going on?))

BIC means back in character. This can be said after using (()) and OOC

Example:
OOC:Can I have a kit to rp?
BIC:Hawkthorn growled and leapt forward to attack.

RPG means roleplay games. Basically its what my whole website is about. It's where you play a character that you made up interacts with other characters.

Charrie is short for character.

Godmodding(which is bad.) is when you try to take over someone's charrie. It includes making your character all powerful, with no flaws, etc.

Advanced rps are roleplays that need each rp'er to post at least 2 paragraphs or more. Grammar is inpeckable and so is spelling and punctuation.

Literate rps are roleplays that need each rp'er to post a paragraph or more. Grammar, punctuation, and spelling is inpeckable.

SEMI-LITERATE is just the same as literate rps but only consisting of three or more sentences.

Illiterate rps are the most relaxed roleplays with horrible grammar, spelling and punctuation. And barely a sentence to post.

Back to top Go down
http://luckyduckysrpg.omgforum.net

Glossary!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lucky's RPG :: Roleplays :: Newbie Roleplay help-
Jump to: