Lucky's RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lucky's RPG

This is my Roleplay website!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are you an animal? (SU)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luckyducky
Admin
Admin
Luckyducky

Are you an animal? (SU) Empty
PostSubject: Are you an animal? (SU)   Are you an animal? (SU) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:34 pm

Morphing.
Mutations.
All dealing with animals, right?
My name is Max, and I'm an animal.
You're probably thinking, a wild animal?
No, I can morph into an animal.
And some peeps have animal DNA mixed in with their DNA.
I live in the wild, and you are in my pack.
We kind of live like a wolf pack, we hunt for food, we sleep in dens, etc. But we don't lick ourselves to bathe, we don't eat raw meat or pee everywhere.
We're still part human!!
Full-humans try to hunt us down, so we move around a lot.

Are you an animal?

members:
Leader:Max(me, 18) a very skinny girl, 6ft, honey brown hair, blue eyes. can morph into any breed of cat.

Healer:

Members:Prim(12) a kina-skinny girl, 5'4ft, blue hair and purple eyes. Part deer.
Lucas(18) fat-ish guy, 6'2ft, black hair, icy blue eyes. can morph into a large black wolf.
Lila(14)Average height, long, curly blonde hair and bright green eyes. Her eyes are mesmerising and seem to shimmer color. She usually wears a short dress. Animal (Humming bird)
Rose(15)Tall, around 6 '4, pale skin with long, straight dark brown hair. Her eyes are a vivid blue and her smile is dazzling. Usually wears jeans and a tee-shirt, somewhat of a tom-boy. Animal (Tigress)

Humans:
Fog(me, 23) no description(no one sees him.)

form:
name:
human or animal?:
power(if wanted.):
personality:
description:
kin:
crush:
other?:

Last edited by Luckyducky on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://luckyduckysrpg.omgforum.net
Renhana
Renhana

PostSubject: Re: Are you an animal? (SU)   Are you an animal? (SU) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Form.
Name: Pippa Ryn
Human or animal?: Animal (Axalotel)
Power(if wanted.): Regeneration
Personality: Pippa is a happy, cheerful girl who enjoys talking to complete strangers and is often full of energy. The one person she doesn't like is her brother Sora. She used to look up to him, until he found out about Animals and Hunters and he signed up to become a hunter.
Description: Pippa is small and skinny with long silvery blonde hair and turquios almonds shaped eyes. She is about 4'9" tall and has quite pale skin.
Kin: Sora Ryn (brother)
Crush: None
Other?:

Name: Sora Ryn
Human or animal?: Human
Power(if wanted.): None
Personality: Sora has always tried to fight for justis and what he believes to be right. He is kind but not afraid to attack 'wrong do-ers'. He joined the Hunters after finding an Animal over the dead bodies of his parents. He believed that the Animal had killed them and vowed revenge against the culprit. Sometime after he joined his sister Pippa learned that she was an Animal. She hid this from Sora and fled. Sora believes that Animals stole his sister or killed her and has set out to hunt down every last Animal.
Description: Sora is well build and about 6ft tall. He has silvery blonde hair that runs in his family. He also has pale skin and green eyes.
Kin: Pippa Ryn (sister)
Crush: None
Other?:

(I hope these characters are ok ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Luckyducky
Admin
Admin
Luckyducky

PostSubject: Re: Are you an animal? (SU)   Are you an animal? (SU) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:00 am

that's perfect!! accepted.
Back to top Go down
Renhana
Renhana

PostSubject: Re: Are you an animal? (SU)   Are you an animal? (SU) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:37 am

Yay ^.^ Thank you
Back to top Go down
Luckyducky
Admin
Admin
Luckyducky

PostSubject: Re: Are you an animal? (SU)   Are you an animal? (SU) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:57 am

Hopefully more peeps will sign-up.
Back to top Go down
Lucian21
Writer
Writer
Lucian21

PostSubject: Re: Are you an animal? (SU)   Are you an animal? (SU) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:29 pm

I'll join later today or possibly tomorrow ^^
Back to top Go down
Lucian21
Writer
Writer
Lucian21

PostSubject: Re: Are you an animal? (SU)   Are you an animal? (SU) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:22 am

name: Amadeus Rousseau
human or animal?: Animal (Nightingale)
power: Can control people through song. This control, however, lasts only for as long as he can sing.
personality: RP Out
description: Amadeus is tall, standing at 6'1". He has a very thin, scrawny build and can't seem to put on muscle no matter how hard he tries. His hair is curly and pale blond in colour. It reaches his waist in length, and reaches his feet when it is wet or straightened. He will often straighten his hair and wrap it around his head in a set of braids, mainly to keep it out of his face. Amadeus has pale ice blue eyes that appear to be almost white in certain lighting situations. His skin is very pale, and the left half of his face is marred with a thick set of scars, so he will often wear a half-mask covering that portion of his face. He has large tan-gold wings sprouting out of his back.
kin: None
crush: None
other?: None

Back to top Go down
Luckyducky
Admin
Admin
Luckyducky

PostSubject: Re: Are you an animal? (SU)   Are you an animal? (SU) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:55 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
Warriorcatslover
Writer
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Are you an animal? (SU)   Are you an animal? (SU) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:43 pm

name: Lila Sorrels
human or animal?: Animal (Humming bird)
power(if wanted.): Can create visual images (Like holograms) through song and dance.
personality: Carefree, fun to be around, loves to sing, dance and write poetry.
description: Average height, long, curly blonde hair and bright green eyes. Her eyes are mesmerising and seem to shimmer color. She usually wears a short dress.
kin: Rose Tiania (Cousin, but they consider themselves sisters)
crush: Open
other?:

Name: Rose Tiania
human or animal?: Animal (Tigress)
power(if wanted.): Sort of the opposite of Lila's, she can make pictures come to life.
personality: Rose is more down to eart than Lila. She sort of hangs out by herself, no one really talks to her.
description: Tall, around 6 '4, pale skin with long, straight dark brown hair. Her eyes are a vivid blue and her smile is dazzling. Usually wears jeans and a tee-shirt, somewhat of a tom-boy
kin: Lila Sorrel.
crush: Open
other?:
Back to top Go down
Luckyducky
Admin
Admin
Luckyducky

PostSubject: Re: Are you an animal? (SU)   Are you an animal? (SU) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:01 pm

accepted.
Back to top Go down
Renhana
Renhana

PostSubject: Re: Are you an animal? (SU)   Are you an animal? (SU) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:22 pm

yay more characters ^.^ i think the roleplays are taking off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you an animal? (SU)   Are you an animal? (SU) Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you an animal? (SU)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lucky's RPG :: Roleplays :: Human Roleplays-
Jump to: